ProChrom Ltd are a distributor of Clarity software and can provide full installation, configuration, training and technical support.
Clarity is an advanced Chromatography Data Station (CDS) with optional software modules for data acquisition, data processing, and instrument control. Its wide range of data acquisition interfaces (A/D converters, LAN, USB, RS232) allows connection to virtually any chromatograph.
Up to four independent chromatography systems, each of which can be equipped with up to 12 detectors (signals), can be simultaneously connected.
Clarity can be used with any GC or HPLC. Together with optional Control modules and Extensions it provides the laboratories with complete chromatography data handling system. The Control modules provide integrated control of selected instruments, Extensions provide functions for specific separation techniques such as PDA or GPC analysis.
- Simultaneous data acquisition from up to four independent chromatographs, each chromatograph can acquire data from up to 12 detectors.
- There is extensive possibility to modify chromatograms. The chromatogram can be changed by entering global parameters or interactively, through direct graphic modification of the baseline.
- Simultaneously displays a virtually unlimited number of chromatograms and their mathematical modification; for example, mutual deductions or derivations of any order.
- Internal and external standard calculation methods, calibration of groups of peaks and reference peaks method for better identification.
- Automated Measuring Support
- Sequence tables for any set of samples with or without an autosampler.
- Automatically displays, prints, exports and starts other programs after the completion of a measurement.
- Summary Result Tables
- Displays and prints selected results from all simultaneously displayed chromatograms.
- User Settings
- User selects parameters for peak display and the specification for axes, including color from an extensive array of color settings. Text labels and lines, either as part of the area or anchored to a chromatogram, may also be inserted.
- Optional exportation of all results, with or without the chromatogram, in various formats, into a file or clipboard.
- Imports chromatograms or mathematical curves, which have been saved in text or AIA formats, from other programs.
- Method and Calibration History
- Each chromatogram can easily be displayed under the same conditions as when it was printed, exported or saved.
- Column Performance
- Calculations of peaks in terms of symmetry, efficiency, resolution; all by several methods (tangent, moments, etc.).
- Automatically batch processes, displays, exports or prints any number of chromatograms.
- User Calculations
- Users can define custom calculations in the Result and Summary tables. Using the integrated editor you can create your own columns from original columns and individual mathematical functions.
- User Accounts
- Sets up access rights and passwords (including their parameters e.g., minimum length, validity, etc.). Each user can define his or her own station appearance.
- Audit Trail
- Records selected events and operations into a special file. Records selected operations directly into a chromatogram.
- Electronic Signature
- Each chromatogram can be signed electronically. Signature selection is based on the username or the signature certificate.
- Networked Solution
- Clarity chromatography station files can be accessed from networked computers using Clarity Offline software. This enables the offline evaluation of chromatograms, development of new methods and printing reports.
- Competitive approach
- The chromatography market offers many specialized HPLC data systems or GC data systems, these are often provided with the purchased instrument. It is often complicated to integrate such software into the workflow of the laboratory since they do not enable direct control of additional instruments. Comparing to the small scale solutions such as PeakSimple, Chrom&Spec, Borwin, Azur, Multichro or Chrom-Card, Clarity offers wide range of directly controlled instruments as well as optional Extensions for specific separation techniques. On the other hand, complex solutions with wide scope of features and scalable design, such as EZChrom, ChemStation, Chromeleon, Galaxie, Class-VP, Chromquest or Empower are quite expensive, which is a limiting factor for many customers. Another drawback of the large solutions is its complexity which imposes high demands on users. Comparing to this Clarity represents scalable medium ranged solution with steep learning curve and competitive prices.
Further information on Clarity software can be found below (note: links will open in new window):
- Whats new
- Compatible Windows OS and Hardware
- Clarity 21CFR Part 11 compliance
- List of controlled instruments